We are subject to the Privacy Act 1988, and to the Information Privacy Principles (IPPs) contained in that Act. In this policy, “us”, “we” or “our” means Xempli Pty Ltd (and our website fortyonwards.com).
What information we collect, for what purpose, and how we use it:
- We collect information you’ve voluntarily supplied to us. This includes your Name and Email, which are used to subscribe to our mailing list.
- We collect data relating to your activity on our websites (including IP addresses) via tracking technologies, such as cookies.
- The data we gather includes comments you post on our articles/blogs as well as responses to surveys. We collect this data to help us understand our customers and improve the product. If our purpose deviates from this, we will state a more specific purpose, at the point we collect your information.
- We will not disclose information to third parties for the purpose of marketing or distribution of other products. We will only disclose information to third parties under two exception circumstances:
- To our technology partners who provide software development, database management, testing and related IT tasks.
- To companies that may acquire us in the future.
- Under such circumstances, we will undertake the responsibility to ensure that there isn’t a breach of our obligations defined here.
To become a subscriber, you will be asked to actively opt-in (e.g. by ticking an unchecked opt-in box) before we include you in our mailing list.
As part of your subscription, we will contact you using your Email, but only where it relates directly to content updates, surveys, and services directly related to our website (and not from any third party).
You will be given the opportunity to “opt out” from receiving such communications from us. You may do so by either clicking on an unsubscribe link at the end of an email, or by contacting us through information listed in our Contact page.
Accessing your information and how to contact us
If you would like to request access to personal information we hold about you, or if you have any questions or complaints about how we collect, use, disclose or store your personal information, you can contact James Lau, Director, 19 Valerie Close Fountaindale New South Wales Australia 2258. We may, from time to time, review and update this policy, including taking into account new or amended laws, new technology and/or changes to our operations. All personal information held by us will be governed by the most recently updated policy. This policy was last updated in April 2020.